ANACONDA is a tool for checking the quality of mortality data. It provides a step-by-step approach to enable users to quickly conduct a comprehensive review of data on mortality levels and causes of death. In particular, ANACONDA will help you identify probable errors, misdiagnoses and inconsistencies in your mortality and cause of death data.
File size: 168 MB
File size: 171 MB
Note: Apple's highly-restrictive security model may prevent you from running ANACONDA, with the warning that it comes from an "Unidentified Developer". Please follow these instructions to install and run ANACONDA:
Don’t use Launchpad to do this. Launchpad doesn’t allow you to access the shortcut menu.
Control-click the ANACONDA app icon, then choose Open from the shortcut menu.
ANACONDA is then saved as an exception to your security settings, and you can open it in the future by double-clicking it, or launching it from the Applications folder just as you can any Apple-registered app.
ANACONDA 5.0.0 Release notes
- Greater clarity with regards to certain terminology used in the software
- Greater explanation of many individual steps for reviewing your data.
- Updated User Guide, Help Pages and Introduction Documentation.
- Updated ICD-10 to Garbage Code documentation
- Updated ICD-10 to Severity Level documentation
For bug reports or technical issues, please Contact Us
The videos below can help get you started with navigation and your VIPER data import.